We are thrilled with how successful our Hassle Free School Book Fairs have been and we are now able to offer school books fairs to all schools, pre schools and nurseries within Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, and some parts of Wales.
Why choose Books for Bugs for your school book fair?
- All our books are brand new and just £2.50 each regardless of RRP making them affordable for parents
- All books can be taken on the day there is no ordering required.
- We will bring a range of popular titles, both fiction and non fiction suitable for your setting.
- We provide free flyers for all your children and posters to display the week before.
- We set up and man the book sale- teachers have enough to do!
- We can take card and cash payments making it easier for parent to purchase
- We offer 20% commission to your school to redeem on books. That’s one FREE book for every 5 your parents collectively buy.
- Our book fairs are free of charge whether you are local village school or a big city school.
About our Book fairs
Once you have booked your book fair we will pop along a week before to bring you flyers for all your children and posters for you to display. This is also a good opportunity to discuss where you would like the book fair set up, although the school hall does seem to be the favoured choice!
On the day-
Unless you have specific requests we normally arrive for 2-2.30pm depending on the size of your school to set up so we can be open at 3.15pm as the school day ends.
We will bring everything needed for your book fair, books aimed at the correct age range, display boxes, card machine, carrier bags etc! We can bring tables but if you are able to provide them that does leave us more space in our vehicle for books!
We will then run the book fair and take all payments.
At the end of the event we will calculate how many free books you have earned. You can either redeem them straight away or at later date, there is no time limit for redeeming free books.
How to book
If you would like to book a school book fair for your school or have any questions simply drop Sally an email at